Weekly Nutrition Plans
- The knowledge and tools to follow an “80/20” step-by-step intuitive nutrition plan that will incorporate a hybrid approach in finding what works for YOU, and build momentum from there.
- OPTIONAL weekly Intermittent Fasting schedule + coaching
- Learn the quick tricks with my “treat to burn” strategies! You’ll never miss out on a social event again
- Recipes and snack ideas that even your kids and husbands will love!
- Macro combos and quick GRAB N’ GO options for the women who are on the run 24/7
Weekly Workout Plans
- All fitness levels welcome
- 5 Workouts per week
- Workouts that can be done at home and/or gym
- Home workouts with minimal equipment
- Learn my proven STACKED CARDIO strategy – ideal for all our busy mommas and working professionals
- All workouts will have a hyperlink video demo of every exercise so that you will know exactly what we’re instructing
Mental Momentum Coaching
- Morning non negotiable routines
- Journaling and future boarding activities
- Goal setting and celebrating
- Time management skills and putting YOU on your calendar
- How to find your inner WHY
- Tools to replace judgment, shame and regret with self compassion and curiosity
- Simplified solutions into your relationship with food, social setting, and triggers that keep you stuck in a yoyo
- Exploration of self sabotage, procrastination, quitting patterns and habits
Private FB group
- Provide women with a safe, relatable, and vulnerable environment to explore fears that are holding them back while switching awareness into curiosity with supported solutions in moving forward TOGETHER.
- Accountability tools
- Motivation and overall positive influences for your daily mind/body
- 3 – 45 minute personal check-in with your coach via zoom or Facetime to connect on a deeper level of understanding in guiding you to feeling your Best YOU.
- Weekly Live Coaching Calls as a community – that will keep you engaged, supported and celebrated as we together, maximize your personal development desires!
- Exclusive In-House Challenges + PRIZES
REQUIREMENTS: MUST have a set of dumbbells. Optional Equipment: Elastic bands, 20-25lb. kettlebell, jump rope, and 55-65 in. stability ball.